Competitive Clippers Uniforms
Why Do Uniforms Change?
Adidas has uniforms on a 2-3 year cycle. After that cycle ends, the uniform is not longer available for purchase.
Who Will Wear the New Uniform?
- All MSC Competitive players (including CDP and U8 Development Center) will play in the new uniform.
- Current MSC Recreational players can play in their current uniform.
- New MSC Recreational players will be able to buy a similar version of the current recreational uniform.
- There is a home and away uniform
- Home: Black jersey (with red accents) and black socks
- Away: Red jersey (with black accents) and red socks
- Grey practice jersey
- Optional items include: warm-up top, warm-up pants and a soccer bag
Cost will be approximately $150 (varies based on latest pricing and number of items ordered)
MSC has partnered with Adidas and Soccer Pro in Berkeley for all uniforms, gear and spirit wear!
Each registered Clippers family will receive a personalized email directly from Soccer Pro regarding ordering uniforms.
You will need to coordinate with your child’s coach or team manager to receive a number for your child's uniform. Some numbers may already be used by returning players.
Soccer Pro carries a wide assortment of soccer gear and provides all MSC families with a 10-15% discount on any other items they wish to purchase.
- All players have the opportunity to try on the uniforms to ensure a correct fit before purchasing (keep in mind the 3-year cycle of the uniforms).
- All uniforms will be delivered to a team manager or coach for distribution.
- Red jersey
- Black jersey
- Black Shorts – at least one pair required, but multiple recommended
- Red socks – at least one pair required, but multiple recommended
- Black socks – at least one pair required, but multiple recommended
- Practice jersey – at least one required, but multiple recommended.
What if I can’t find the email from SOCCERPRO, what do I do?
Contact SoccerPro: (510) 559-6956
I have questions—who do I ask?