Competitive Clippers Uniforms
Why Do Uniforms Change?
Adidas has uniforms on a 2-3 year cycle. After that cycle ends, the uniform is not longer available for purchase.
Who Will Wear the New Uniform?
- All MSC Competitive players (including CDP and U8 Development Center) will play in the new uniform.
- Current MSC Recreational players can play in their current uniform.
- New MSC Recreational players will be able to buy a similar version of the current recreational uniform.
- Uniform cycles last for 3 years. Our current kit expires at the end of the 22/23 season.
- There is a home and away uniform
- Home: Black jersey (with red accents) and black socks
- Away: Red jersey (with black accents) and red socks
- Grey practice jersey
- Optional items include: warm-up top, warm-up pants and a soccer bag
Cost will be approximately $150 (varies based on latest pricing and number of items ordered)
MSC has partnered with Adidas and Soccer Pro in Berkeley for all uniforms, gear and spirit wear!
- Each registered Clippers family will receive a personalized email directly from Soccer Pro regarding ordering uniforms.
- You will need to coordinate with your child’s coach or team manager to receive a number for your child's uniform. Some numbers may already be used by returning players.
- Soccer Pro carries a wide assortment of soccer gear and provides all MSC families with a 10-15% discount on any other items they wish to purchase.
- All players have the opportunity to try on the uniforms to ensure a correct fit before purchasing (keep in mind the 3-year cycle of the uniforms).
- Red jersey
- Black jersey
- Black Shorts – at least one pair required, but multiple recommended
- Red socks – at least one pair required, but multiple recommended
- Black socks – at least one pair required, but multiple recommended
- Practice jersey – at least one required, but multiple recommended.
What if I can’t find the email from SOCCERPRO, what do I do?
Contact SoccerPro: (510) 559-6956
I have questions—who do I ask?