- August 1st – Fall Rosters released to Coaches
- August 1st – Uniform Ordering from Soccer.com begins – you will receive a separate email and link for ordering the uniform
- Practices will begin the week of August 25th
- First Games – Saturday – September 6th for 10 consecutive weeks
Positive Coaching Alliance Seminars
- Coaches PCA Class – August 27th – Save the Date – details to be posted on-line and emailed to coaches. Coaches must attend at least 1 PCA Class
- Parents PCA Class – August 27th – Save the Date – details to be posted on-line and emailed to families. One parent must attend a PCA Class for a family – One time club requirement
U10 Coaches Meeting
All Head and Assistant Coaches should plan on attending!
When: Monday, August 18th – 7:30 p.m.
Where: Monaghans on the Hill, 2820 Mountain Blvd., Oakland, CA
Why: Find out information on the following: Jack London Rules, Equipment, Practice Schedule,Game Cards, Finger Printing, Spring Soccer Policies, Referee policies, Team Manager, Home Game Requirements, Coach Resources such as coach manual and support from 24/7 including having their trainers lead some of your fall practices.
You will have the opportunity to meet and ask questions from key MSC personnel including:
- Rob Zirkle (MSC President and former U10 Rec Coach)
- Rob Busa (MSC Director of Coaching),
- Marcus Watson (U9-U11 Technical Coaching Director) from 24/7,
- Tom LeClair (MSC Commissioner)
- Pam Hoffman (MSC Registrar)