Friday Night PARENTS’ Fitness and Soccer Clinics
Calling all MSC parents and friends…Back by popular demand after great spring and summer programs!
- Would you like to get involved in a fun weekly workout for ALL abilities led by a personal trainer?
- Would you like to learn more about soccer and receive professional coaching?
- Would you like to receive all of this for the introductory price of ONLY $15 per 90-minute session?
If the answer to any of these questions is a resounding YES, then MSC’s Friday Night PARENTS’ Fitness and Soccer Clinics are just right for you!
MSC and 24-7 UK Soccer Academy are delighted to announce the return of their Adult Soccer and Fitness Program for Spring and Summer 2017. Have fun, get a great workout and learn new skills! What’s more, it’s FUN, AFFORDABLE and caters for ALL ABILITIES and FITNESS LEVELS!
As a community-based soccer club with an extensive network of families across MSC, we wish to provide the opportunity for ALL parents wishing to engage in fitness and soccer to do so within a fun environment.
Each 90-minute Session Includes:
- 30 minutes of fitness work / SAQ to music led by a qualified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
- 30 minutes of soccer skills and drills led by a 24-7 Head Coach
- 30 minutes of small-sided games
- Opportunity for your kids to take part in skill drills and fun soccer related games at the same time, led by a 24-7 Coach
- Sessions will be led by Jack Pewter (Head Coach and Sport Science Facilitator)
Dates and Times
Friday Nights - 7.30 - 9.00pm at Oakland High School. Sessions run every week throughout the Spring Season.
We are pleased to offer the following prices and discounts:
- $15 pay and play on the door
Oakland High School
1023 MacArthur BLVD, Oakland, CA 94610